elevated prolactin level

My daughter recently had a physical and test results came back that her prolactin level was 43.4. She is a 22 year old non-pregnant female. Can you tell me what would cause this and treatment. We have an appointment with a neurologist. Also, she just returned from the Middle East after a year serving with the National Guard with the innoculations etc. could this have triggered a problem? Thanks for your help!!

you don't mention what her HIV status is and which HIV meds she is taking (this site is for discussion related to side effects of HIV medications).

Night sweats during PEP
New Fill Costs