Will the fat ever come back?

I have had weight loss as a result of trying and what I think is also from my meds. I have extremely thin legs, arms and face with a heavier middle "trunk area" Will the fat ever come back? I no longer have a bottom, it is rather sunken in. Is there anything that can be done to bring back some of the fat?

That is a tough one. There has been no intervention that clearly brings fat back on the legs, arms, face. Stopping possibly offending drugs and/or switching to less offending meds (such as switch off D4T to abacavir) helps some-slowly. The actual cause is still being debated. Aging, time with HIV, race, degree of CD4 recovery--those and other factor may play a role. Optimizing diet, hormones, exercise helps some patients but for most the problem remains. The issue is getting lots of attention these days so hopefully there will be some knew insights soon that will lead to more effective intervention.KH

Timing
aren't doctors trying to treat with this Remune to delay ARV treatment?