Timing

I am on succesful treatment with Stocrin and Combivir; With the exception of one big blip (VL: 800), I have been undetectable (<20) for almost 4 years now, and the CD4 count has risen from a set point of 130 to 550-600 (and still rising slowly). I usually take the Combivir before going to work at 8:45 AM. I usually take the Stocrin and Combivir just before I go to bad (usually around 10:30 to 11:30 PM), as the Stocrin often causes me depression and tiredness if I take it when I'm awake. Consequently, there can be up to 15 hours between the two doses of Combivir - is that okay?

15 hours between Combivir doses is OK for most patients. There was an effort to try and dose the Combivir once a day (the 3TC component is OK with once a day dosing-the issue is the AZT) and the benefit seemed to fall a bit short. Nonetheless, varying the timing between doses of Combivir over 10-14 hours is usually OK. KH

"Pain Control/Long Term"
Will the fat ever come back?