lipoatrophy and face wasting treatment

To my knowledge the FDA has approved the use of "Sculptra" as a treatment for face wasting. Although I have found doctors who will do this, how this is financially covered by insurnce or extended funding has not been clarrified. Please advise where I can get this answer or if you have the direct info please let me know what I need to do to start the process. Thanks! (15yrs+)

What can be useful is to request that the physician seek pre-certification from the insurance company. That can be somewhat onerous for the doc to do but someone needs to be the first with the request thus making it easier for subsequent patients. KH

brain atrophy
Fat Deposits and Kidney Ultrasound