Androgel - Long Term Use

I have been on Androgel for two years. My testosterone on Androgel is normal. I am doing fine on it but am concerned about the long term effects. Would cycling minimize those? If so, how do I do it? How much time off initially and then what should my cycling times be? Is there anything else I can do to minimize long-term side effects?

There is concern but not much data about the long-term safety of chronic testosterone use. A recent review in the New England Journal of Medicine detailed the concerns and the lack of data on the matter. The drugs are being widely used and promoted so this is a frustrating situation. If you look at the immense amount of data and experience with hormone replacement in women and the concerns about that and controversies that persist- then the lack of any good data or consensus for testosterone use in men is at least understandable. There needs to be a big push for studies for men (HIV- and HIV+) from patients and doctors. KH

When can resistance tests be run?
brain atrophy