Oct 13, 2004
I've recently skipped some meals because I was running late to a few places. I also just started to take birth control about a month ago. This entire week my lower back was hurting and it was right around where my kidney's are. Also, i've been very hungry and can't seem to eat enough to be full. What is wrong with me?
| Response from Dr. Henry
You don't mention what your HIV status and HIV treatment regimen is. I would need that information to comment about how your eating issues relate to your HIV situation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.