Blip as precursor?

My VL has been undetectable for three years (Trizivir & Kaletra) and out of the blue I had a VL of 125. Retesting found it undetectable again. My doctor calls it a "blip" and says they see them from time to time. Do these blips portend viral escape? Non-nukes already won't work for me.

Response from Dr. Conway

I would not conclude that this is a prelude to a breakthrough, at least not based on a single viral load measure of 125 copies/mL. "Undetectable" does not mean the virus is not there, it just means that it is there in such small amounts that the viral load test cannot accurately count it anymore. So, to go from "undetectable" to 125 may not be such a big difference at all, it may actually be the same thing...

For now, I would just make sure you are taking all of your medications as prescribed (adherence is everything) and have another viral load test in a few weeks.

Got my blood to the CDC (twice)
Anemia & Neuropathy