Just started Sustiva

I started Sustiva about a week ago. First couple days everything was ok but now my concentration is completly gone. I also feel like I want to jump out of my skin and my temper is a little srtonger. It takes me alot longer to do the things I did in no time at all. Will this feeling last long and if so how long will it last. I can't see living this way much longer.

I took Sustiva for a month recently after a needlestick from an HIV patient. I felt odd/panicky--did not like it. Often some meds like trazadone or lorazepam or others can help get through the roughest first 4 wks. If persistent very annoying side effects contiue past 4 wks consider an alternative drug for the Sustiva. Your HIV specialist is the person best suited to discuss with you and to try to get you through the start up of meds which is often a challenge. KH

Kaletra, Reyataz and cholesterol
Thin Skin with HIV?