nauzia,fatigue,mouth dry

Hi I started treatment 3 weekes ago (AZT,ABACAVIR,REYATAZ,NORVIR) after tree years of stoping the treatment,I still have nauzia,stomic blow,constipation,fatigue,mouth dry name it and I got it.. I'm realy deprest and my Dr. his on vacation so I dont know what do do shaoul I stop??? I cant do my usual activites I'm resistant on 3TC and sustiva thx for replying....

The first question is whether you are experiencing symptoms due to abacavir hypersensitivity reaction (which is very serious and can be life threatening). If fatigue, rash, fever, shortness of breath, and GI complaints are a part of your symptom complex then abacavir could be part of the problem. It is highly prefereable for you to be seen by a MD or nurse familiar with the abacavir reaction to assess whether that is a likely factor. If your symptoms get worse with each dose of abacavir then it is more likely that the abacavir is a factor. Continuing abacavir in the setting of a hypersensitivity reaction is dangerous. Since we don't like stopping a drug unnecessarily being seen by someone familiar with the problema nd your care is highly advised. Many of your other meds can cause numerous GI complaints so it often takes a skilled evaluation to sort out what is best to do. KH

Please what are these protruding veins!!!!!
Further: Nevirapine w/HCV History