|Injection reaction a given fact?
Sep 24, 2004
Will every person injecting Fuzeon develop a site reaction? If not, what are the approximate percentage of those that do? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Henry
There may be a very few patients (< 5%) who have little to no injection site reactions with Fuzeon. Only a small % are severe (< 10%) such that the patient does not want to continue. Quality of life surveys have generally shown that patients (often to their own surprise) tolerate the injections well over the first 1-2 years of use. KH
Which is the best treatment when wanting to get pregnant
haart and heart/dry skin
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- Anal Sex With Condom Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.