Which is the best treatment when wanting to get pregnant

Dear Doctor, My CD4 count is almost above 200 and my viral load has been undecttable for over a year since I started treatment last year february. My first question is which is the best therapy to be on when for the safety of the baby, presently on Combivir and stocrin, and my doctor suggests that I go on combivir and kaletra, my fears with kaletra are the side effects of fat distribution and loss of weight on certain body areas from what I have read. Previously I was on combivir and virammune and I had to stop virammune because of side effects of severe skin rashes that started after 7 months of starting the therapy. Please help cause I will be starting kaletra in a few days, give me choices

I have had dozens of pregnant women on Kaletra during their pregnancy and have observed that it has been generally well tolerated. Fat problems linked only to Kaletra has been difficult to pin down--9 months of Kaletra while on Combivir in a person with your situation is generally well tolerated (though the stomach/gut may not like it!). KH

Possible prostate/urinary tract problems HIV related?
Injection reaction a given fact?