problems with skeleton and muscles

hi from athens greece i am poz for about 10 years now i have a big problems with my muscles and my skeleton, pains, and not able to be out for over 2 hours, i take carnitine and b1 b6 b12 vitamins, i had peripheral nevropathy and lipodiastrophy, i am without pills for 2 mounths now for relax with the help of my doctors would love to help u so as to have a better reply to my problem.tnx in advance pan

Sounds like you have a challenging situation for which there may be no easy answers. Hopefully you are connected to a user friendly HIV specialist who knows the details of your situation and can work to address both your HIV issues as well as the important problems of neuropathy and liposytrophy. For many patients an HIV regimen can be used that at least does not further aggravate the other problems though access to alternative regimens is limited in many regions of the world. KH

Viral suppression-Virus strength & Drug holiday
re-diagnosis