peripheral neuropathy in pinkie & ring fingers

i have numbness especially at night when i bent my hadn when i am sleeping in y pinke and ring fingers in boths hands (the lest hand is much more severe). could this be peripheral neuropathy? by the way the numbness increased during the last 2 months after exccessive use of computer when i usually lean on my left hand elbow.....i also have pain in my left hand elbow.

plz help

You don't mention what your HIV status is and which drug you are taking. The symptoms you describe are common in the general population often related to repetitive activities or nerve compression while sleeping. HIV related neuropathies most often start in the feet/toes before involving the hands/fingers. Seeing your doc for an evaluation is recommended. KH

side effects of fuzeon