Rayataz & yellow eyes

My doc is so happy to have a few ,ore patients on Rayataz!!! Hipy for him . Sustive will be replaced because of PN ( Which I can sort of handle) he also needs to add a PI to insure the dose is maintained as I am on Tonofivie ( speling??) / Simply put I rather stay on a treatment which I puls ) month on on month off) nad live with the PN as opposed to having another patient on Rayatax to se if I get Yellow as well/. Numbers which I really goive the least crap abou tare 250 amnd 1200 which for me at 48 anf positive for 7 years I prefer to have half a year feeling doon and going off sooner than helping docs figure which and what meds mighy and may be better ( not for quality but simply to get dem numbas down !!!) so Are most peeps getijng yellow due to Riatax if so KEEP it . and let me dir whith ! Thanks.

Studies and my own fairly extensive experience have noted that perhaps only 5-8% of patients on Rayataz develop yellow jaundice to the point where the orinarily white sclera of there eyes turns yellow. That is reversible when the medication is stopped. KH

Switching treatment
Bony wrist