|What is Cepax
Sep 9, 2004
Cepax is an antibiotic my Dr. prescribed to treat cellulitis in both legs.
| Response from Dr. Henry
If you are still very nauseated since starting the Cepax there indeed is a concern that perhaps there is a drug interaction going on or you have a specific problem with Cepax. You need to discuss with your doc immediately to see what other options you have. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Is A Venereal Disease The Same As An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.