|What is Cepax
Sep 9, 2004
Cepax is an antibiotic my Dr. prescribed to treat cellulitis in both legs.
Response from Dr. Henry
If you are still very nauseated since starting the Cepax there indeed is a concern that perhaps there is a drug interaction going on or you have a specific problem with Cepax. You need to discuss with your doc immediately to see what other options you have. KH
Medication and teeth health
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.