whats in my cheeks??

It is said that thrush is located on the tongue, gum, and in the cheeks.

I have an unremovable white nerve-likes bet. inside my cheeks (plus white coating on my whole tongue, red red tonsils, heavy veins (color black,violet,red) in my lower inside lips and lower tongue muscle and thinning of my gums). This white nerve-likes and my mouth in general has no soreness or irritations at all but during waking up in the morning, some of its white parts (like white sticky paste) sticks on my gum, lower and upper inside lips which are removable. (I got these 5 days after the "9 days burning &aching sensation on my half body" (i think its ARS) )... presently, im 57 days after the exposure. The symptoms hasn't cure itself, instead getting little progression w/ my lower & uppper back aching during waking up.

Are my descriptions above could be thrush in the cheeks?? what is it??

When thrush is on the gum, what is it look like??

Hope your kind reply and posting in this forum the soonest. Than you.John

Thrush can be a part of acute retroviral syndrome, however, from what you describe, I have a very low suspicion. Thrush typically occurs in multiple circular or oval patches on the tongue, cheeks, gums or roof of the mouth. The patches usually can be scraped off.

Unremovable white lesions on the cheek can be a variety of things, usually local minor trauma (biting your cheek, for example), local infections (after biting your cheek; herpes), if chronic, can be the tell-tale of chronic smoking-related injury or even malignancies.

If in doubt, I'd advise medical evaluation. Good luck -BY

Hypogonadism
What combo next