Aug 30, 2004
What are the side effects of the new once a day drug Truvada?
Response from Dr. Henry
The side effects are the additive side effects of the individual components (tenofovir and FTC) which can be looked up at this or other websites (including the gilead website www.gilead.com). Most patients tolerate those medications OK but GI complaints, liver, kidney, loss of appetite, rash, dizziness, fat resistribution, and other side effects can be seen occasionally). KH
Tired all the time
Combo change/Dosing Questions
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
- Chronic Diarrhea Negative Hiv Tests
- Cut In Mouth Drinking Out Of Someone's Glass HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.