Aug 30, 2004
What are the side effects of the new once a day drug Truvada?
| Response from Dr. Henry
The side effects are the additive side effects of the individual components (tenofovir and FTC) which can be looked up at this or other websites (including the gilead website www.gilead.com). Most patients tolerate those medications OK but GI complaints, liver, kidney, loss of appetite, rash, dizziness, fat resistribution, and other side effects can be seen occasionally). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Beginning Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.