Mar 22, 2001
About how long after infection would Hypogonadism become an issue?
Thanks for your time!
Response from Dr. Boyle
Hypogonadism generally occurs in patients with more advanced HIV disease/AIDS, but can occur in some men relatively early on in the disease. The commmon symptoms are fatigue, weight loss, loss of libido/sexual desire, erectile dysfunction or a depressed/unmotivated feeling. If symptoms are present, the testosterone level can be checked and, if low, appropriate therapy begun. BB
What can I do about effect of Bactrium on taste of food?
whats in my cheeks??
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.