Testrone not helping the love life need hard answers

I am 42 have had AIDS for at least five years my viral load is undectable and my CD4 is around 150. In great shape did 350 mile AIDS ride. I was having low sex drive and difficulty maintaining an erection. Last Nov I started using angrogel. My testerone level went up and I feel better but still feeling not very sexual. Mostly because I cannot maintain an erection. I was going to take viagra but I am using combivir and virocept and the viagra is not an option.. I know there are new drugs on the market which ones work with HIV drugs. I am in a loving relationship and would like to be able to show that love in a physical way. Is there a place on the net I can go to find out which drugs I can use. My doctor will of course be consulted I just like to research on my own first.

Viagra and the other similar drugs for erectile dysfunction can be used carefully in many patientson PIs including Viracept. Recommend starting at low end of dosing (25 mg of Viagra)-must absolutely avoid use of poppers. KH

Replication capacity
feverish