rashes come and go

I was diagnosed in Oct. 04, and have been on a consistant medication regime ever since. Every once in a while I'll get a strange rash that appears on my face and upper arms. It is always in a clear place, and appears solid, yet blotchy. Almost like a sunburn. I have never experienced this until I started on my meds, and wondered if it might have something to do with it. Also, the rash occurs when I've been drinking, but it doesn't happen every time I drink. It also only lasts a few hours. Is there some cause that you might know of, or perhaps some way to control this? Any help would be appreciated.

Some people get a variable flushing reaction with alcohol that could possibly be magnified with some meds that are metabolized through the liver. You don't mention which HIV meds you are on. KH

Persisting CNS side effects from sustiva
Replication capacity