|Have you used fenofibrate to treat hypertrigyceridemia?
Aug 17, 2004
Do you think fenofibrate is effective for treating hypertriglyceridemia in people taking HAART? I read a little study about it http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15201643
Response from Dr. Henry
Fenofibrate is modestly effective in most situations. May be better if coupled with diet/exercise program and if still the triclycerides are high then perhaps adding a statin carefully. KH
tipranavir and lipodystrophy
New Regimen Side effects and gaining back muscle weight
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- How Long Do Glands Stay Swollen When Infected With Hiv?
- How Families Deal With A Family Member With Hiv?
- Am Iallowed To Work In Hospital With Hepatitis B
- Hep B Vaccine And Antibiotics
- Can Hiv Be Spread Through Drinking From A Soda Bottle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.