|Have you used fenofibrate to treat hypertrigyceridemia?
Aug 17, 2004
Do you think fenofibrate is effective for treating hypertriglyceridemia in people taking HAART? I read a little study about it http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15201643
| Response from Dr. Henry
Fenofibrate is modestly effective in most situations. May be better if coupled with diet/exercise program and if still the triclycerides are high then perhaps adding a statin carefully. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginitis Cause Vaginal Sores?
- Names Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.