heavy side effects

First off all I would like to thank all people who are working for The Body, this side and the advices has helped me so much and gived me a lot of courage. Thank you so much.

My husband (65 year) was tested positive 2 months ago. His CD4 count was only 39. He started medication strate away. His doctor warned us for the side effect of the medicine. But he did not told us how bad it could be. He had really bad dreams and during the night he would wake up and I guess could not make a difference between reality and dreams.Which was also not easy for me to handle it and to calm him. In the morning he would be in very bad moods. Anyhow it was ruff, but it went away after about 2 weeks. He was slowly picking up. After 2 months of medication the CD4 is by 50, not much but at least a bit better, he put on 4 kg and he got his appetite back. Since 2days he has not having appetite and his dreams are back, they must be very bad. he told me that if it doesnt get better he will hang himself. As he cannot bear this.I know this maybe only talking, but never the less I am very worried ,as he is also angry, especially towards the people who cares about him. I do understand he is going trough a very difficult time, If I only could help him. Please what to do against these side effect of bad and scaring dreams. I would be so thankfull if you could advice me as quick as possible as I dont know how the next night will be

Thank you for your advice and help

yikes-he needs to discuss with his HIV doc whether a change to a different medicine is an option (some meds don't have as much effect on mood/sleeping). I don't know if he is on Sustiva (Stocrine) but if so a switch to a PI with ritonavir would be a consideration (may spend more time on the john but mood might improve). KH

Can we treat Nausea, Acid Reflux, Over Salivating
Extended-Release Niacin May Reduce HAART-Related Dyslipidemia