|plsease answer this Q for me !
Aug 17, 2004
Dear Dr Conway,
I would like to know is the once a day regime :
"Truvada (Viread + Emtriva) or Epzicom (Ziagen + Epivir)"
is avilable in CANADA ?
Response from Dr. Conway
Truvada is not yet available in Canada as a combination pill, but its components are available separately (Viread and Emtriva). You could substitute Epivir for Emtriva, though and expect good results.
24 weeks vs. 26 weeks
- Rubbing Penis Into The Vagina Hiv Risk
- Sex With A Prostitute And Condom Broke Uncircumcised
- Why Is It Bad To Eat Grapefruit While On Hiv Medication?
- What Is Acute And Subacute Transient Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Home Remedies For Neuropathy Pain
- Can You Get Hiv Aids From Kissing With A Cut In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.