|plsease answer this Q for me !
Aug 17, 2004
Dear Dr Conway,
I would like to know is the once a day regime :
"Truvada (Viread + Emtriva) or Epzicom (Ziagen + Epivir)"
is avilable in CANADA ?
Response from Dr. Conway
Truvada is not yet available in Canada as a combination pill, but its components are available separately (Viread and Emtriva). You could substitute Epivir for Emtriva, though and expect good results.
24 weeks vs. 26 weeks
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- Can U Get Hiv From Someone's Blood Getting In Your Food?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Massage Therapist?
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
- Aids Or Hiv From Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.