Aug 16, 2004
what causes constant edema in feet and legs?
Response from Dr. Conway
There are really 4 kinds of things to think about:
1. Heart diseases 2. Kidney diseases 3. Liver diseases 4. Something else, usually a blockage of the drainage of blood from your legs.
You need to talk to your doctor to start focusing on which one it might be, and what kind of tests need to be done to figure it out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Safe To Take Nsaids Past The Expiration Date?
- Is Mouth Sores And Rapid Weight Loss A Sing Of Chemotherapy Treatment Or A Sign Of Hiv Aids?
- Can Human Papillomavirus Kill You?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Buffalo Hump?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Leukoplakia?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Anal Fisting?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.