Recently started treatment

I have a couple of questions. I started a week ago on trizivir and sustiva, and am most concerned with allergic reactions. I have been undergoing treatment for anal warts at the same time. Three weeks ago I was lasered by a different doctor, last week I started my meds. I have had incredible anal itching (it wakes me up at night). Is this a reaction to the hiv meds or the wart treatment? I have been on aldera for about 12 weeks following an initial laser surgery, but didnt have the same reaction at the initial surgery, although the irritation to the aldera has gotten worse, it is much more severe now. I just want to scratch all the time. I also want to know how to change the time I take my meds. I started with trizivir twice a day, at 5 am and 5 pm, and sustiva at 5 pm, but the sustiva makes me feel drunk and when I have to work late it's a problem. I've only been taking them for a week, but I can't be on another planet at work, (which is what happens with the sustiva). Should I give the drugs more time, will my body get used to them? How can I go about changing the times of the meds from 5 am and pm to 10 am and pm?

Most people tolerate Sustiva better wheh taken 1-2 hours before bedtime. I took Sustiva for a month after a needlestick recently and felt drunk myself (first dose at 5 PM). Sometimes the skin becomes more sensitive as the immune system re-awakens when starting treatment. Many of my patients take their Trizivir with breakfast and supper and then the Sustiva before bedtime and that works for them. KH

Just Started New Regimen
Open enrollment for neuropathy study