Aug 11, 2004
Do symptoms of peripheral neuropathy occur at the same times on both legs? I'm experience some pain on the bottom of my feet and numbness near the ankle. But they happens at different locations and times. Is this PN? Thank you!
| Response from Dr. Henry
Most of the time HIV-related or HIV drug related peripheral neuropathy tends to involve both feet and starts with the toes and bottoms of feet before involving the ankles. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Buzzing Legs Neuropathy Symptoms
- Thrush During Seroconversion
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.