Time Progression of Side Effects

I would like to understand the progression of side effects that could be expected using AZT and 3TC in a 30-day PEP regime. Specifically, in a typical case, I'd like to know how soon after the first dose is taken side effects may be expected, when they peak, and what they may be. I understand that one answer is that the drugs may be tolerated, but please assume a worse case (without being so bad as to advise that the PEP be terminated.

Thank you.

The major side effects are often related to the stomach/gastrointestinal system and they are noticed by patients almost immediately and tend to diminish with more time. Fatigue may build up more gradually and then taper over a months period of time. KH

Skin Hurts...Please HELP
neuropathy symptoms