cialis mix

I am a 37 y.o. male and have been on therapy for 5 years, undetectable with a t-cell count of 660. I currently take Ziagen, Reyatez, Viread, with a small dose of Norvir. All of this is a once daily regimen. I have had a problem with a very low sex drive and find it getting increasingly worse. I am on vaction and cant reach my doctor. I have not had any reactions to any meds in the past. My question is will it be safe for me to take cialis with this regimen. I have read that it is recommended to decrease the dose of cialis but am still concerned about a possible reaction. Thanks for all the help you guys give!!!

Protease inhibitors can increase the levels of all of the Viagra like drugs. Little specific information is available for Cialis-there has been more experiene with Viagra which has to be dosed low for starters. The ritonavir (Norvir) particularly can increase the levels. Use of poppers (amyl nitrate) is dangerous when using Viagra like drugs and protease inhibitors. Generally I would caution against use of Cialis without your HIV specialist's supervision. KH

Jowls
ZEMAX VS LIPOATHROPHY & DRUGS INTERACTION