Aug 6, 2004
dr. henry. I read your journal review and it was great. I agree that the science magazine thing on china was superb. But I wonder about doctors giving prevention talks...it's so intrusive to have your doc talk to you about sex. Some seem more uncomfortable then the patient. I mean if you have a good relationship, ok. But otherwise, it's awkward.
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for your comments--I know I have not focused on prevention enough in my practive but am trying to do better. KH
talk to me about these values please
Neuropathy/Triglyceride regime dilemma
- Do Swollen Lymph Glands Mean I Have Hiv?
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.