Aug 6, 2004
dr. henry. I read your journal review and it was great. I agree that the science magazine thing on china was superb. But I wonder about doctors giving prevention talks...it's so intrusive to have your doc talk to you about sex. Some seem more uncomfortable then the patient. I mean if you have a good relationship, ok. But otherwise, it's awkward.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for your comments--I know I have not focused on prevention enough in my practive but am trying to do better. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Condom Leak Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.