Formerly hopeless

My son was diagnosed for the very 1st time in 4/04. Already he was desperately ill, and had a cd-4 OF 22 AND vr AT 490,000.

THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST DEVASTING BLOW, TO MYSELF AND MY FAMILY, of our lives, and we are still reeling. Since the start of meds, he has improved greatly. I have written you on numerous occassions (since I have few places to go with my concerns and fears) and you have answered every time. I find that awesome.

Between the trully amazing care that he has received from the Moore Clinic in Baltimore and your loving support and unfathomed dedication, I for one, am going to survive this. A month ago I was hopeless and didn't want to live. How does one say "thank you"? Really makes me want to give back in some. Any suggestions?

Love Susan

HIV medications--though frustrating at times--are indeed miraculous in many situations. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. KH

medication change
HIV and Proctitis