Kaposi's Sarcoma in early infection?
Aug 6, 2004
when does Kaposi's Sarcoma appear? can it appear in the first 1 to 3 months of infection? or it appears after yaers?
Response from Dr. Henry
Kaposi/s sarcoma can be seen over a wide range of HIV situations though in general it is seen after many years of infection-rarely after just several months. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Of Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.