|Kaposi's Sarcoma in early infection?
Aug 6, 2004
when does Kaposi's Sarcoma appear? can it appear in the first 1 to 3 months of infection? or it appears after yaers?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Kaposi/s sarcoma can be seen over a wide range of HIV situations though in general it is seen after many years of infection-rarely after just several months. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
- Are Condoms Provided By Sex Workers Are Safe?
- Can I Be Deported Because I Am HIV Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.