Combivir and hair loss

Hi, I am an RN and got a needle stick from a needle from an unknown source about two months ago. The ER doctor recommended that I start Combivir immediately to kill the AIDS virus, "just in case." I only took four doses as prescribed. Maybe a month and a half after that my hair started to fall out from the root. At first I thought it was my thyroid, but that turned out tobe okay. Can combivir make me lose hair up to two months or more, after taking it? I still lose a lot of hair and my hair is real dry and brittle. Thanks for taking the time to read about my concerns and I hope you can help me. Thank you

That is unusual to be due to the drugs but I have seen it happen several times so I am convinced that it can occur. When meds are stopped or switched it has taken months for the problem to abate. KH

KS
Fatigue