Aug 3, 2004
Am very scared. Last month I noted purple/ now brown lesions on my tounge. I have no health insurance so am basically out of sorts for 24 months when Medicare kicks in. Public Clinics here in Philly are totally stupid, I ask if I can survive KS for another year without treatment.
| Response from Dr. Henry
I would go to one of the academic health centers in Philadelphia such as the U of Penn and ask for an evaluation. There are many good medical schools and HIV specialist in Philadelphia who are sensitive to patient concerns about $$ issues. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.