KS stays even after HAART

I was tested HIV + after KS appear over my body in a period of like 2 months. I was ok before healthwise. My CD4 was 440 and my load was high at 550,000

I am HARRT from my doctor for 4 weeks more KS appears is this normal ?

Otherwise I am ok ... just would like to get ride of the constant reminders which has caused me to not do as much as I use to ...

Usually but not always KS improves with HAART-it may take a number of months to see if things get better. I have seen patients who needed to have their KS treated even with HAART. 4 weeks is too short to really determine how well HAART can improve the KS. KH

white blotches on my penis
D4T and tinnitus?