white blotches on my penis

hi doctor,

I have very small 3 white dots on the tip of my penis . What is it? is it a symptom of HIV?

Response from Dr. Conway

Taken in isolation, this is very rarely a symptom of HIV. Although it may have many causes, the msot common would be a minor fungal infection, that would be easily treated with an anti-fungal cream. However, these types of things are usually quite easy to diagnose for sure if you show them to a doctor.

Quite apart from any such lesions, if you think you are at risk of HIV, you should get tested, as many options to keep you healthy are available to you should you test positive. And if you test negative, you are in an excellent position to take charge of your life by avoiding the risk behaviors for transmission.

Take charge, my friend...

antacid interactions or something else?
KS stays even after HAART