Podophyllin side effects

I am about to get treated for genital warts. I have some gastrointestinal problems and medications usually don't do too well with my body. The health center I was going to wanted to treat me with Podophyllin, but I am worried about the toxicity and side effects. They offered to write me a prescription for Condylox. Is this a better alternative? Thank you.

Topical therapy is the only option for HPV/genital warts. Side effects are usually local. What is the best fit for you depends on your HIV status, which HIV meds you are on, how large the warts are, etc. KH

side effects
PEPs and Semen