effect of Fluconazole 50 mg-plzzz answer
Jul 26, 2004
i tested negative in week 12,13,14. and I want to test in week 16. I am taking Fluconazole because I have white things on my tongue. Does this medicine effects the result of HIV test?
Response from Dr. Conway
There is no evidence that fluconazole affects the results of the HIV antibody test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Percentage Of People Testing Positive At 4 Weeks For Hiv
- How Long Does An Hiv Pcr Dna Test Take?
- Negative Hiv Test After Window Period Should I Retest
- Can An Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Ranges In A Cbc?
- Hepatitis B Virus Detection Elisa Standard Laboratory Test
- Moringa Oleifera And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.