|effect of Fluconazole 50 mg-plzzz answer
Jul 26, 2004
i tested negative in week 12,13,14. and I want to test in week 16. I am taking Fluconazole because I have white things on my tongue. Does this medicine effects the result of HIV test?
Response from Dr. Conway
There is no evidence that fluconazole affects the results of the HIV antibody test.
Please answer my concern.
Possible Long term consequences for short term use of HIV drugs?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.