|effect of Fluconazole 50 mg-plzzz answer
Jul 26, 2004
i tested negative in week 12,13,14. and I want to test in week 16. I am taking Fluconazole because I have white things on my tongue. Does this medicine effects the result of HIV test?
| Response from Dr. Conway
There is no evidence that fluconazole affects the results of the HIV antibody test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Side Affects Of Fluconazole
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.