sustiva side effects 3days

Newly diagnosed(only 3months ago)healthy in every respect but viral load was 120,000 and t-cell count 200, and never had an HIV related illness. Just started my regiment 3 days ago(sustiva/viread/emtriva). Doc is confident it will do the trick, but feeling "hungover" all day long is something I really dont want to live with my entire life. Am I worrying too much and shall this feeling of being slightly "stoned" all day long pass. I know its early and info would be greatly appreciated. You guys and girls are a blessing.

That is very common with that regimen-for most patients it fades over a 4 week period. After one month only about 10% of patients are still highly bothered by that sensation. I recently took that regimen for 4 weeks after a needlestick and had a hard time with it myself so I know what you are going through. KH

Hope
I really respect your courage in stating the truth