Hope

I started treatment on August 11th 2004. I'm taking Reyataz, Norvir,Viread and Epivir. After 3 months of treatment my VL is still unde. and my cd4 are going up (was 275 and now over 415). No side effects and my blood test is pretty good. Can I keep my happinnes or the begining is like that and the worse is coming? Can I make plans for my future?

You are off to a very good start. If you have no resistance and are a good pill taker (missing almost NO doses) and you continue a regimen such as the one you are on, there is optimism that the virus can be controlled for a very long time (how long-no one knows but I tell patients that we are on a 10-20 + year plan in many instances). Studies generally have been encouraging that under ideal circumstancs (as outline above) that the per year failure rate of potent regimens is low (? < 5%/year). KH

double dosing
sustiva side effects 3days