double dosing

I sometimes forget (AIDS brain) that I have taken my bedtime dose of Sustiva, Epivir and Ziagen and then take another dose realizing later that I had already dosed once. What is the danger in the double dosing?

Generally there is no danger other than increased side effects especially for the Sustiva (both Epivir and Ziagen can be taken once a day at twice the dose taken when dosed twice a day). I recommend getting a pill minder tray and fill it each week-that way if the pills are gone for that day you know you have taken them already-if they are still in the tray then you still need to take that days dose. KH

can I take all these meds