Jul 19, 2004
I sometimes forget (AIDS brain) that I have taken my bedtime dose of Sustiva, Epivir and Ziagen and then take another dose realizing later that I had already dosed once. What is the danger in the double dosing?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Generally there is no danger other than increased side effects especially for the Sustiva (both Epivir and Ziagen can be taken once a day at twice the dose taken when dosed twice a day). I recommend getting a pill minder tray and fill it each week-that way if the pills are gone for that day you know you have taken them already-if they are still in the tray then you still need to take that days dose. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Test For Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.