PEP Treatment

I am on an hiv pep regimen. ludovine, azt, and indinavir. Can you tell me what I can take and when, to relieve the extreme nausea?

As well I will only be taking combinivir starting thursday for the rest of my session. The only reason I am taking the indinavir is because it came with the emergency 5 day hospital kit and wasnt really part of what the doctor prescribed. Will the bad feelings and symptoms be less without the indinavir? Is the fact that I am taking the third drug for 5 days going to increase my chances of success or was it pointless? Looking forward to your comments.

GI problems as well as severe fatigue are common during the first several weeks of HIV therapy. AZT particularly can be hard on a stomach and body during the early days. Indinavir can aggravate that. You should see an HIV experienced physician to offer some advice on how to manage your particular symptoms while you are receiving PEP for usually 4 weeks or so. KH

Muscle Pain soon after start of meds
Hands & Fingers are Darkening