Jul 8, 2004
I am interested in participating in a study for a vaccine. I am 56 and in excellent health. Since I have no risk factors (sexually abstinent and no drug use) I believe I would only qualify (if at all) for a small study. Where may I find them? Thank you
Response from Dr. Conway
A great website to get you going is:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.