Jul 8, 2004
I am interested in participating in a study for a vaccine. I am 56 and in excellent health. Since I have no risk factors (sexually abstinent and no drug use) I believe I would only qualify (if at all) for a small study. Where may I find them? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Conway
A great website to get you going is:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.