What is happening to me?

Please help me !

My doctor changed my meds and took off the Zerit due to hard lipo, now I am taking Stochrin and Videx(same as before) but instead of the Zerit I am taking Viread.

I read here it will take +year untill i 'll see some improvements , but! will it ever get better? My arms look horrible. from the shoulder its fat and at the elbow its so skinny its scared , what is this? And i still didn't mentioned my skinny legs with the veins out and my fat belly. Will it ever get better with the current meds?And what can I do to hurry up the procedure?

Response from Dr. Conway

Changing the medications will help prevent progression of the lipodystrophy, but is not always great at reversing it. It would actually take a long time (I would agree with a year) to be sure that things are reversing.

Many things have been tried to speed the process up. Unofrtunately, the only one proven to work is Serostim, a pretty expesnive growth hormone injection that has to be taken every day. For those who have access to it (in clinical trials or through insurance companies), it seems to be quite helpful.

silicone and facial wasting
kaletra side effects