silicone and facial wasting

Hi, Micro droplets of injectable silicone have been recommended to me as a cosmetic solution to facial wasting. What can you tell me anything about this procedure its safrty, stability and, ultimately, its effectiveness ralative to new-fill, sculptura, etc.? Many thanks, R.

Response from Dr. Conway

All of these procedures can be quite effective in the right hands. It is somewhat dependent on the experience of the doc who is doing it. The best advice I could give you is to ask the specific doctor who will be doing the procedure on you to show you results he/she has obtained in people who had a similar condition to yours. This will also give you a "reality check" of what you can expect from the procedure.

fat deposits in legs and back
What is happening to me?