|silicone and facial wasting
Jul 1, 2004
Hi, Micro droplets of injectable silicone have been recommended to me as a cosmetic solution to facial wasting. What can you tell me anything about this procedure its safrty, stability and, ultimately, its effectiveness ralative to new-fill, sculptura, etc.? Many thanks, R.
| Response from Dr. Conway
All of these procedures can be quite effective in the right hands. It is somewhat dependent on the experience of the doc who is doing it. The best advice I could give you is to ask the specific doctor who will be doing the procedure on you to show you results he/she has obtained in people who had a similar condition to yours. This will also give you a "reality check" of what you can expect from the procedure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.