My sorry butt

Last year I had four sessions of Silskin injections to reduce facial wasting. I have been thrilled with the results. I look five years younger and no side effects. Unfortunately my deflated butt gives me away. The physician who performed my facial Silskin treatment offered to use the same product on my posterior. He said it should also be completely safe and effective. There is nothing written about this use of Silskin. My butt would require a great deal more Silskin injected than my face did. Since this is permanent I cannot make a mistake. What do you think?

Response from Dr. Conway

There are little data available to answer your question. I would strongly advise you to ask your doctor to show you some results he has obtained with other patients using this approach before you make up your mind. The results are a combination of the technique and the doctor doing it, so this will help you get a more realistic idea of what you can expect with Silskin done by this doctor.

wasting face
fat deposits in legs and back