Laser Eye Surgery

I have been HIV-pos for about 12 years and have had no significant problems. My t Cell count is 457 and my viral load is undetectable. I want to get laser surgery to correct near-sightedness. Do you have and iformation that would be helpful. I went to a clinic and they said that they had no data. Thank you very much. RCS Miami, FL

I have had numerous patients undergo eye procedures in the setting of well-controlled HIV infection-they do fine. There should be no problem from the HIV perspective for the procedure you are considering. KH

Older Patient and Course of HIV
Questions about resistance testing