|Laser Eye Surgery
Jun 30, 2004
I have been HIV-pos for about 12 years and have had no significant problems. My t Cell count is 457 and my viral load is undetectable. I want to get laser surgery to correct near-sightedness. Do you have and iformation that would be helpful. I went to a clinic and they said that they had no data. Thank you very much. RCS Miami, FL
| Response from Dr. Henry
I have had numerous patients undergo eye procedures in the setting of well-controlled HIV infection-they do fine. There should be no problem from the HIV perspective for the procedure you are considering. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Aching After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.