Neuropathy

What is nueropathy? About 5 months ago I had a low risk exposure. I have been consumed by it and all I think about is HIV. I recently have been waking up in the middle of the night with numbness in my fingers and arms. Is this something I would experience at this stage if I was HIV positive? I am taking Pamilar and Atavan (sp) to calm me. Could these meds cause this?

Neuropathy is a rather non-specific term relating to dysfunction (often pain ) in nerves. What you described would be an extremely unusual manifestation of recent HIV infection. Look elsewhere for the cause. KH

Neuropathy
guidance regarding the future plan with my treatment